Inspired by the 80s, Polaroid’s original OneStep :
The OneStep 2 is a new Polaroid camera that blends classic design with contemporary style. It’s inspired by Polaroid’s original OneStep, but updated to create a simple, easy-to-use instant camera that works straight out of the box – just pick up some i-Type instant film and you’re good to go. It’s got a high quality lens and a powerful flash to give you great photos every time, and this newly improved Viewfinder model makes framing your photos even more intuitive than before. Plus with its long-lasting rechargeable battery, you’ll always be ready to shoot, whether you’re on a brief excursion or a journey round the world.
- Easy to use: Just point & shoot. Point your target, press the red button and magic will appear .
- Self-timer function – 60-day battery life: high performance lithium ion battery, 1300mAh, 3.7V nominal Voltage, 4.81Wh
- High-quality lens: Optical grade Polycarbonate and Acrylic lenses – Fixed focus lens: 0.6m—infinity – Field of view: 41 degrees vertical and 40 degrees horizontal
- Powerful built-in flash, Flash System: Vacuum discharge tube strobe – Shutter system: Custom design, using precision step motor for shutter
- One-step 2 camera – USB charging cable – Neck strap – User manual
Product specifications :
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 11 x 9.5 cm ; 408 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 703 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)