Protect your Home today:
Get peace of mind with this versatile indoor/outdoor wire-free camera that features 2 years of battery life, 2-way audio, customisable motion detection and Live View recording.
Two AA lithium metal batteries last up to two years, based on an average use per day of 8 seconds of Live View, 60 seconds of motion-activated recording and 6 seconds of two-way audio. Battery life will depend on settings, use and environmental factors. Use of two-way audio will reduce battery life.
- Extended battery life – 2-year battery life on two AA lithium batteries with a combination of two-way talk, Live View, and motion recording. Double the usage of the XT on a single set of batteries when recording video.
- 2-way audio – Talk to visitors through the Blink app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Customisable motion detection – Use activity zones to choose where motion is detected so you receive the alerts that matter.
- Cloud storage – Keep hundreds of clips stored up to a year with no additional monthly fees or service contract required.
- Works with Alexa – View live streams or arm and disarm your camera through selected Alexa-enabled devices.
- Day and night coverage – Record and view in up to 1080p HD video during the day and with infrared HD night vision after dark.
- Use indoors/outdoors – Blink XT2 withstands the elements. Place or mount it inside or outside for comprehensive home security.
- Easy setup – No tools, wiring or professional installation required.
Product specifications :
|Field of view||110 degrees diagonal|
|Size||71 x 71 x 34 mm|
|CPU||Immedia Proprietary–AC1002B, 4 cores/200 MHz.|
|Power||2 AA 1.5 V lithium metal (non-rechargeable) batteries.|
|Battery life||Two AA lithium metal batteries last up to two years, based on an average use per day of 8 seconds of Live View, 60 seconds of motion-activated recording and 6 seconds of two-way audio. XT2 provides nearly double the seconds of use as the original XT when used exclusively for Live View and motion-activated recording. Battery life will vary based on device settings, use and environmental factors. Use of two-way audio will reduce battery life.|
|Wireless||Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks that use the 2.4 Ghz 802.11g/n; does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.|
|Mobile device requirements||iOS 10.3, Android 5.0 or Fire OS 5.1|
|Blink app||Blink Home Monitor app|
|Included in the box||Blink XT2 camera (dependent on quantity selected), 1 sync module (included with systems only – sync module required to operate Blink cameras), 2 AA 1.5V lithium batteries (2 per camera), 1 mounting kit (per camera), 1 user guide, 1 USB cable, 1 power adapter.|
|Generation||2nd generation (2019 release)|
|Camera resolution||Record and view in up to 1080p HD video during the day and with infrared HD night vision after dark.|
|Camera frame rate||Up to 30 frames per second|
|Audio||Speaker output and 2-way audio recording.|
|LEDs||One blue LED to help you know when it’s active (optional).|
|Warranty and Service||2-year limited warranty provided by the manufacturer and service included. If you are a consumer, the limited warranty is in addition to your consumer rights, and does not jeopardise these rights in any way. This means you may still have additional rights at law even after the limited warranty has expired. Use of Blink cameras is subject to the terms found here.|